Friday, April 24, 2020

Our weekly learners - The Wise Owls

Hello Wise Owls


I just want to say I am missing you all terribly and I am in school on Monday and Tuesday next week so I will be calling you all to have a little catch up!  I can't wait for that! I am sure that you are all working super hard for your grown ups and I am excited to see what you have been up to.  I wonder if any of you have put one of those dances together - I would love to see those!  You know how much we all love dancing.   

Grown ups - If you would like to share the children's photos of their learning or just a photo of them enjoying the lovely sunshine, then please email them to me via the year1 email and state that the photo can be shared on the blog. The children will undoubtedly enjoy looking at some what their friends have been doing and this is a great way of sharing each others learning ideas.


Here are a few things that I have had sent in this week...

Joe has done some amazing learning.  He wrote some very interesting facts about giraffes and also did some superstar maths learning!  Well done Joe!
Isaac has done some fantastic agility moves!  His Mummy made him an obstacle course in the house and he had great fun jumping across the different pieces of furniture - I hope he didn't break anything!  Well done Isaac!

Gracie has been having fun with the face paints and looks beautiful as a ladybird.

Let's see who can have a mention next Friday!  Keep sending in your photographs - it is really lovely to see your wonderful smiley faces!  
I miss you all! Lots of love Mrs Clark xx
PS - I hope you all listen to mine and Mrs Hodgson's new stories tonight or over the weekend.  They are very funny!  Stay safe everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment